Welcome!!!

Welcome to my little corner of the universe.



My journey into the world of art began by watching Mom. She could work magic with a bit of paint and a brush. I was fascinated by how she could transform a flat blank canvas into a beautiful work of art. Now, several years later, I'm continuing in the footsteps I followed as a child watching Mom. Thanks for your inspiration and guidance!!!!



"If you don't try - you won't know you can...." Marie (Mom) Janssen






Sunday, June 15, 2014

Whew!!!

What a crazy five months!!!  House remodel (phase one) - check.  Daughter wedding (after this week) - check.  Accompany for wedding at our church last week (lots of practice) - check.  School out for summer (no subbing) - check.  House remodel phase two plans submitted to contractor (start construction this fall) - check.

Time to get back to painting - CHECK!!!

Interesting how life happens.  Where does time go?  For the next several months, however, I see my time able to be focused on my art.  My studio had to be temporarily relocated to the laundry room until phase two of our house remodel is finished.  It's a bit tight, but I'll make it work.  I have several commission pieces on my easel, and an opportunity to rent a space to display my art for sale in Denver, CO.

Check back again to see what's going on in "My little corner of the universe."

No comments:

Post a Comment