Welcome!!!

Welcome to my little corner of the universe.



My journey into the world of art began by watching Mom. She could work magic with a bit of paint and a brush. I was fascinated by how she could transform a flat blank canvas into a beautiful work of art. Now, several years later, I'm continuing in the footsteps I followed as a child watching Mom. Thanks for your inspiration and guidance!!!!



"If you don't try - you won't know you can...." Marie (Mom) Janssen






Monday, June 30, 2014

Back in the "Studio"

Garden is in full swing!!!  Picked 120 + pounds of asparagus, radishes are ready to eat, peas are blossoming, tomatoes are starting to set on, potatoes should be ready to start digging in a couple of weeks, and of course, the weeds are growing.   But that will not stop me from getting into the studio on a hot afternoon (love air conditioning).

What I'm working on:
Started illustrations for a book.  The author talked about having 10 or so by the end of July.  Hope he likes them.  I'll post finished pieces as I get them done.  Would love to hear thoughts and critiques.  Hopefully I'll have a couple finished sometime today or tomorrow.

Also working on a commission piece of a camper near a lake with relaxing man and wife.  Starting to really take shape.

Thanks for stopping in!

****************************

No comments:

Post a Comment