Welcome!!!

Welcome to my little corner of the universe.



My journey into the world of art began by watching Mom. She could work magic with a bit of paint and a brush. I was fascinated by how she could transform a flat blank canvas into a beautiful work of art. Now, several years later, I'm continuing in the footsteps I followed as a child watching Mom. Thanks for your inspiration and guidance!!!!



"If you don't try - you won't know you can...." Marie (Mom) Janssen






Friday, June 27, 2014

Grace Gallery and Urban Patio on Sante Fe

It's official!!!  Have my art in the Grace Gallery on Santa Fe in Denver, CO!!!!  So excited to have my art in a fabulous gallery.  I have four paintings on display.  Lightening the Load, The Banjo Player, Red Bucket, and The Fiddler (not shown in this picture)


Hanging my paintings in the front window

I will be showing at Grace Gallery through August.  (Might consider longer???)

Stop by - three levels of amazing artwork!!!  Also check out their website:  Grace Gallery on Santa Fe

Life is Good!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment