Welcome!!!

Welcome to my little corner of the universe.



My journey into the world of art began by watching Mom. She could work magic with a bit of paint and a brush. I was fascinated by how she could transform a flat blank canvas into a beautiful work of art. Now, several years later, I'm continuing in the footsteps I followed as a child watching Mom. Thanks for your inspiration and guidance!!!!



"If you don't try - you won't know you can...." Marie (Mom) Janssen






Thursday, December 13, 2012

Kiddos and Dino - (18 x 24) WIP

  
Think I'm finished.  The painting shows up a bit lighter than it actually is.  Any suggestions for improvement?????   Please let me know what you think. 

 

2 comments:

  1. Sheila, you did an excellent job at capturing their likenesses and with the foliage. My only observation is that it needs some darker darks but you say that it photographed lighter than it actually is. Very well done painting of an interesting subject.
    Merry Christmas to you. Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the comment Sam. I agree - some darker darks would be good. Merry Christmas to you and yours as well!!!

    ReplyDelete