Welcome!!!

Welcome to my little corner of the universe.



My journey into the world of art began by watching Mom. She could work magic with a bit of paint and a brush. I was fascinated by how she could transform a flat blank canvas into a beautiful work of art. Now, several years later, I'm continuing in the footsteps I followed as a child watching Mom. Thanks for your inspiration and guidance!!!!



"If you don't try - you won't know you can...." Marie (Mom) Janssen






Saturday, November 24, 2012

Finished???

 
Think I'm finished.  Please let me know what you think.  Any changes or suggestions for improvement are very much appreciated!!!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Sheila, you did capture their likenesses. I once did a plaid shirt and can appreciate the work put into that. Well done paintings. My only suggestion would be to darken the background which would make them stand out more. Their heads and faces and the background are all in middle values.

    ReplyDelete