Welcome!!!

Welcome to my little corner of the universe.



My journey into the world of art began by watching Mom. She could work magic with a bit of paint and a brush. I was fascinated by how she could transform a flat blank canvas into a beautiful work of art. Now, several years later, I'm continuing in the footsteps I followed as a child watching Mom. Thanks for your inspiration and guidance!!!!



"If you don't try - you won't know you can...." Marie (Mom) Janssen






Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Open-Form Doodles

I'm experimenting with open-form doodles. I found it difficult to leave just a simple line. I wanted to fill in the blank spaces. I was a bit uncomfortable with the flatness of these doodles. I wanted to add some dimenstion to the drawing. I wonder what that says about me and how my brain works. Actually, I'm sure there is a brain study somewhere that would try to psychoanalyze me by interpreting my artwork ... good luck with that one.





Doodle On.........................................



No comments:

Post a Comment