Welcome!!!

Welcome to my little corner of the universe.



My journey into the world of art began by watching Mom. She could work magic with a bit of paint and a brush. I was fascinated by how she could transform a flat blank canvas into a beautiful work of art. Now, several years later, I'm continuing in the footsteps I followed as a child watching Mom. Thanks for your inspiration and guidance!!!!



"If you don't try - you won't know you can...." Marie (Mom) Janssen






Tuesday, April 5, 2011

"Untitled" (40" x 16")

Started this a couple days ago....basic blocking-in is finished and the sky is almost there.  Photo seems a bit yellow.  Next post I'll try to use natural light for the photo.


Not sure about a title - any suggestions?
Thanks for looking............

No comments:

Post a Comment