Welcome!!!

Welcome to my little corner of the universe.



My journey into the world of art began by watching Mom. She could work magic with a bit of paint and a brush. I was fascinated by how she could transform a flat blank canvas into a beautiful work of art. Now, several years later, I'm continuing in the footsteps I followed as a child watching Mom. Thanks for your inspiration and guidance!!!!



"If you don't try - you won't know you can...." Marie (Mom) Janssen






Saturday, May 8, 2010

Blue Sage Arts and Craft Show - Sterling, CO

I made it through my very first arts and craft show!!! Had a good time, sold a few pieces, and the best part was getting to make contacts with so many great people. (Important lesson learned - have business cards to hand out)

I'm in the process of rearranging my blog to include a page for prices and contact information. See the "Purchase a Doodle" link on the left.

Doodle On............................

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I live in SLC and attent Light of the Valley LC. It's been great getting to know your daughter Jessica. God has certainly blessed her with many talents. Also met your son last week at church. You must be a very proud mother. Just love your art work !! We have family in Sterling, too bad we weren't visiting them at the time of the art show, I would love to see your work in person.

    ReplyDelete